Join Our Team
VACANCIES AND WORKING WITH US
We are always searching for enthusiastic people who would be interested to work with us.
We have a variety of opportunities, both back of house and front of house and enjoy developing people.
Whether you want to work within one of our restaurants or at our events company we would be interested to hear from you.
If you are interested in either permanent work, seasonal part-time work or an apprenticeship please get in touch by completing the application form below and emailing to email@example.com
These values and behaviours were created through a series of focus groups, with a wide range of Cambscuisine members of staff. Everyone needs to live and breathe these values!
– No nonsense
– Lead on the front foot
To become an outstanding, progressive company with the infrastructure to deliver continuous local business growth through its people.
– 50% Off food at our restaurants for you and a friend.
– GT 365: We reward you on your work anniversary at one, five, and ten years. On the month of your work anniversary you will be invited to a 365 Get Together to celebrate another year as part of our team.
– Cycle scheme is an HMRC approved salary sacrifice scheme enabling employees to save on the cost of buying a bike for cycling to work.
– Pension: We have an Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme and NEST is our pension provider. All eligible employees are automatically enrolled.
– Staff Christmas Party.
– Recognition Awards: Being recognised by your colleagues is one of the greatest motivators. That’s why everyone has a chance to nominate their colleagues throughout the year for a recognition award. Successful nominations will also be entered into the Annual Awesome Award.
– Apprenticeship Awareness: We encourage our employees to take apprenticeships and support them with a programme of workshops throughout the year. We also have an annual Anise Award which is given to the apprentices who we believe have gone the extra mile in both their studies and at work, along with demonstrating excellent attitude and commitment.
– Charity, Community & Wellbeing: Each restaurant is given two paid days per year to work at their chosen charity. We are also piloting a wellbeing project with Greener Growth at one of our restaurants whereby employees can learn to garden if they wish, but also talk to the team about any wellbeing issues.
– Wine Trips to the Languedoc Roussillon for Management.
– Hospitality Action EAP – a scheme that provides a confidential advice line, personal counselling, legal and financial advice, addiction help, parenting and eldercare support, critical incident and trauma support. Available 24/7, 365 days a year.
HOW ARE WE GOING TO ACHIEVE IT?
– Our Learning Management System, Flow Hospitality is an e-learning platform that allows us to create training journeys tailored to each member of staff.
– Internal and external training courses for all employees.
– Apprenticeships – we actively encourage apprenticeships and are keen to take on apprentices within the company.
– Encouraging employee feedback through regular employee communications and roadshows.
Sunday Times Top 100 Results
In 2018 we applied for the Sunday Times Best 100 Companies To Work For. We are delighted to have been awarded a 2 star accreditation.
This is the second-highest standard of workplace engagement and represents organisations thriving for the top. Achieving a 2 Star accreditation takes a BCI score of at least 696.5, made possible only through an ‘outstanding’ commitment to workplace engagement.
Our employees are at the heart of what we do and from the feedback of our employee survey we achieved a two star ‘outstanding’ accreditation. However, we appreciate that our industry is not the easiest as far as working hours and employees’ health and lifestyle so we decided to be pro-active and offer employees some wellbeing opportunities during June 2018 and also invited customers to some events.
We arranged pilates, yoga and mindfulness sessions. We also offered on-site reflexology sessions, healthier staff meals and flavoured waters were available.
We strive to make our workplace somewhere our employees want to be and will continue to run wellbeing events in the future.