February is the last month in the wild game season and the perfect opportunity to celebrate local British game at its best.
We source all our game from Radwinter and Denham Estates, both within a 40 minute drive from Cambridge city centre.
Here’s what’s on in February 2019:
Wild Game Nights £35 per person (3 courses & canapés) – booking recommended
The Cock – Wednesday 20th February – View Menu
(T: 01480 463609 E: email@example.com)
Please contact the restaurants directly to book or to register your interest.
5 Reasons Not To Miss Our February Game Nights
1) We only serve game when it’s in season and as you know food always tastes best in season…
2) Wild animals are constantly on the move with a varied diet meaning their meat has far more flavour.
3) It’s healthier – wild game is leaner than farmed meat but is also a great source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
4) As meat goes it has a low carbon footprint – we source our game locally from the Denham and Radwinter Estates, so it hasn’t travelled far to get to your plate.
5) Goes down a treat with a bottle of red!