KEEPING YOU AND OUR TEAMS SAFE!
We are now in another phase of Covid 19! We are having to update our policy regularly and this is our latest 10 point plan.
Our priority at this time is to ensure that both our teams and our customers safety is at the forefront of everything we do. It is also important to us at Cambscuisine that we deliver a welcoming experience to all of our customers and that you enjoy your visit to our pubs and restaurants.
Safe Socialising! Cambscuisine’s 10 point plan.
- Spacing of tables along with clear and effective signage to ensure social distancing guidelines are met.
- Staff comprehensively retrained in procedures and their temperatures checked prior to their shift.
- Ability for our customers to order and pay at the table using their own phone.
- Hygiene stations on entry and exit to our sites. Key touch points sanitised regularly.
- Toilets checked and cleaned every 1⁄2 hour with hygiene stations located at the entrances.
- Front of house staff wear a mask / face covering at all times; customers when not seated at their table.
- Full table clean down and menu sanitised between each use.
- Cutlery and condiments will not laid up and will be bought to your table. By all means bring own cutlery or glassware should it make you feel more comfortable.
- Screens located at key customer/staff interaction points.
- Contactless payment where possible and we are going ‘cashless’.
Some key points worth noting:
‘Rule of 6’ – You can now book a table for up to 6 people from any number of households both inside and outside. Please click here to book a table on-line.
Table service is now mandatory, even just for drinks so relax and let us come to you or better still use our Order and Pay system.
Face Masks – unless you are sat at a table you must now wear a facemask. All front of house staff are also required to wear a facemask too which we have been adopting since day 1.
Track and trace – The new NHS covid app launches this week, we have a QR code for you to scan on arrival. Ideally please book in advance with your details.
It is important to us that we give you service and variety, therefore, should the above steps not meet with your requirements we offer a takeaway service and ‘cook at home meal kits’ in many of our restaurants. Please see the website for more info and where and how!
When you do visit us, things may be a little different from the moment you arrive. However, we are looking forward to seeing you very soon and will be offering you a very warm welcome!